Monday, June 19, 2017

Tusday Treats

It's time for my Tuesday specials, and I think you'll like what I have for you this week.

Reflection is perfect for reflecting on your life, your family, your ancestors, or just about anything. The antique elements lend themselves to heritage pages.  For one day only, June 20, the full page kit is only $2 in my store at My Memories!  On that day, you can also pick up the matching smaller packs for $1 each!





Liz Landing is dedicated to my friend, Liz, a talented lady on my Creative Team. The pretty spring colors and fresh look will work beautifully with almost any photo. Save 50% with this Bundle and get my Word Art set FREE with the bundle purchase!

You can now get this beginner-easy Liz Landing quick page at My Memories FREE through June 25!


No comments: