Monday, April 24, 2017

Tuesday Treats

$2 Tuesday, New Releases, Freebie of the Week!

  Kissy, Kissy - $2 page kit, $1 extras!
 April 25 at My Memories


Sweet Treats by Kits 4 Kids
 Look what's now at Pickleberrypop!  My Livi's Smile Collection, named after my little granddaughter, Olivia, is sweet and so girly!
Buy the bundle at 50% off, and you get the matching printable pack for free!

Livi's Smile

 My newest collection, Sewphie and Friends, is now in my store at MM as well as at PBP!  Your best deal is the discounted bundle AND you get Crafty Cathy's Element Pack FREE with the bundle purchase!

Sewphie and Friends


I've just added 3 more packs of CU ribbons to my CU store at Pickleberrypop!  These three new sets are 30% off for a limited time and they each include 1 or 2 .psd files for easily coloring the layered ribbonsFind ALL of my CU ribbons HERE.


 
  
FREE at My Memories through April 30 is this beginner-easy Quick Page! Remember, too, that you save 50% AND you get Crafty Cathy FREE when you purchase my Sewphie Bundle!

Sewphie Quick Page
 Here's my quick page with Livi.  You can see how she's grown from the image above!

  You have just a few days more to ride our MM Blog Train for April!  Pick up free gifts from many of our designers and get 3 Bonus Gifts from me!
  Find it all in THIS post!

No comments: