Monday, February 20, 2017

My Memories Monday

Blog Train Reminder:


Have you ridden our Blog Train for February?  Get the links to all of the free gifts HERE and make sure to see my 3 bonus gifts as well!

New Releases:

One of my Creative Team members, Janie, put this adorable Brag Book together for me, and it's now at My Memories and on sale!  Remember to check out the full Miss Peach Bundle while you're looking!  It's a great deal at 50% off and even includes a FREE bonus pack!

 created to match

$2 Tuesday:

This week's $2 Tuesday is Sweet Luv.  I'm actually putting the collection on sale as soon as I finish writing this, so you can go ahead and take advantage of my February 21 $2 Tuesday products. My full Sweet Luv Page Kit for only $2 and the matching smaller packs are only $1 each!


FREE at My Memories:

Sweet Celebration is a collection for celebrations of all kinds. Since we're celebrating my birthday, I chose a set from this collection to be free this week.  My Sweet Celebration pack of frames are free at My Memories through February 26, make sure to see all of the other Sweet Celebration sets, and get your best deal with the Bundle!  

Thanks for looking, and I hope you're having a marvelous Monday!

No comments: