Friday, December 16, 2016

End of Year Sales!

Collection of Your Choice

Want to earn a full collection of your choice from me?  Do you already use Dropbox?  If not, keep reading!

I need your help!  I've looked at a lot of online file sharing sites and have chosen Dropbox as the best way to get my freebies to you.  I love it!  It's secure, easy-to-use, and FREE!  I use it every day to send photos and other files to my friends and my kids and grandkids, and I even use it to send files upstairs to my husband's computer!  It's as easy as sliding files from one folder on my desktop to another.  My problem is that I don't yet have enough space, and I can earn the space I need by inviting others to use Dropbox and having them follow some simple steps.  SO... if you'd like this free service for yourself AND a complete collection of mine of your choice, just complete the steps listed below.  It's important that you use the sign up link below and you must follow all of the steps in order for me to get the extra space and for you to be all set up.  Thank you so much!
  • Sign up - click HERE
  • Install the Dropbox desktop app - click HERE
  • Sign in from the desktop app
  • Verify your email address - HERE's how
  • You're done! 
It's that simple!  I invited you!  Once you're all set up, you can invite other people!  Both you and the person you invite can get extra space in each of your free accounts!  

Also, once you finish the steps above, I'll get a notice in my Dropbox with your Email address, and I'll contact you to see which of my full collections you'd like.  I think you'll love Dropbox as much as I do, and I'm happy to thank you with a free collection for helping me!

End of Year Sales - through Dec. 31

The end of the year is a great time to stock up on sales!  With my stores at Gotta Pixel, CU Digitals, and Daisies and Dimples closing December 31, you'll want to pick up all you can now.

My 2017 stores will be My Memories and Pickleberrypop!  Watch for my new PBP store to open January 3!

All Kathryn Estry Designs
 50% off and More

 Gotta Pixel * My Memories

Free Gifts

Did you miss the last My Memories Blog Train of the year?  Did you pick up my extra free gifts?  Visit THIS post right away! 

Have a fantastic Friday!  

No comments: