Monday, November 7, 2016

$2 Tuesday and Free Gift!

It's $2 Tuesday:

With Election Day and Veteran's Day this week, I'm featuring all 4 of my American Heroes kits.  Whether your family has people in the Army, the Navy, The Marines, or the Air Force, these kits will help you make special pages for them.  For one day only, November 8, each American Heroes kit is only $2 at both Gotta Pixel and at My Memories!  


American Heroes

Free at My Memories:

November Scraps is part of my year-long Scraps series. Use this beginner-easy quick page to make a pretty Thanksgiving page for your family. Slip six of your favorite photos beneath this page for a quick and stunning layout.  This quick page will be free through November 13.  See all of the matching sets and save with the Discount Bundle!   


 

1 comment:

FussBudget said...

Just wanted you to know that I love your quick page but it is not free at MyMemories. It's $.59. No big deal.