Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Featured Designer, GGI Sneak Peek Contest, and Sales!

Featured Designer:

I'm excited to announce that I'm the Featured Designer August 11 and 12 at My Memories.  I'll be celebrating with a 40% off sale in my MM store!

 
ad made with Melly's Furever Friends

CU Digitals Sale:

I'm also having a 4-day sale at CU Digitals today through Sunday, August 11-14.  All of my products in that store are also 40% off!


Sneak Peek Contest - Win my GGI Bundle!

Look what's coming to my GP store this Saturday! It's sweet, and it's just what we need in this August heat!
If you'd like to win my Gotta Grab It Bundle (8 packs), just post in THIS thread in the Gotta Pixel forums by Friday evening at 9pm ET. Even if you don't win this time, you'll get a coupon for $1 off a $3 purchase.

http://www.gottapixel.net/forum/showthread.php?63547-Sneak-Peek-and-a-Chance-to-Win-Kathryn-s-GGI-Kit!&p=738440#post738440

Good luck!

No comments: