Saturday, April 16, 2016

Happy Anniversary to Me!

Anniversary Sale!  

This week marks my 10th anniversary as a digital designer!  Celebrate with me!  What better way to celebrate and to thank all of you for helping me to continue what I love than to have a sale?  All of my designs are 50% off this week, April 17-24!  


Women of Faith:

The page kit and full bundle are now available at Gotta Pixel, and you can now get the entire collection at My Memories as well!  All sets are 50% off of course since my stores are on sale.

Women of Faith

New Page Templates:

Also New and on Sale are my Curve Templates 2.  This whole set is only $1.99!  Use these to created layouts in minutes.  These are for personal use, for S4H, and for CT use as well!   If you like these, make sure to see all of my templates HERE.




NEW at Gotta Pixel:

Kits4Kids is a partnership between Kathryn Estry and Kristmess to bring you kits just perfect for kids.

Miss Dottie Spots and Mr. Brad Plaid are back, and this time they're seeing all of their favorite animals at the zoo! 
 

  
Free Gift at My Memories:

Women of Faith is my new Christian collection for women.  FREE this week at My Memories is an extra paper and an extra cluster created by Judith Blanchard.  Get this set free through April 23, and as usual, the Discount Bundle saves you 50%!
Women of Faith at My Memories

More Free Gifts:

Speaking of free gifts at My Memories, did you get a chance to pick these up from yesterday's newsletter?

Gift 1      Gift 2      Gift 3
 


1 comment:

AB Rocks said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Kathryn and Thank-you for all the wonderful designs over those 10 years. Keep on creating.