Monday, March 21, 2016

$2 Tuesday and More

Hi, Friends, and a big welcome to all of my new subscribers.  I hope you'll find things here that are just what you're looking for to scrap your memories.

It's $2 Tuesday! 

Scrap Happy is just what the title says, a collection for scrapping all sorts of happy photos!  For one day only, March 22, the full page kit is only $2 at both Gotta Pixel and My Memories!  On that day, you can also pick up the matching smaller packs for $1 each.

Scrap Happy

Printable Paperdolls:

All of my printable paperdoll sets are now at My Memories and the big bundle with all 7 dolls and wardrobes (AND the free jeans set) is 50% off!  You can print the clothes with the tabs for traditional play, print them without the tabs on magnetic paper, or enjoy them digitally.  Caroline, Kim-Li, Lizzy, Lucy, Noelle, Samantha, and Shauna are also sold separately, and each doll is bundled with the page kit I used to make her wardrobe.   

Paperdolls

Reminder:


All of my stores are on sale for 40% off, and this sale will last through the 24th. (Bundles are 50% off.)



Have a terrific Tuesday!

No comments: