Saturday, December 5, 2015

New Christmas Collection and More!

Scrap your Christmas photos with this cute collection, complete with a village and Santa train. See all of the matching sets and save with the Discount Bundle!


Holly Jollies - NEW and on sale!
(coming to MyMemories soon)
Page Kit
Avenue Add-on
Express Add-on 
Alpha
Cardstock
Clusters
Gift Tags
Torn Papers
Word Art

 Thanks to Kathy for these 2 sweet layouts.


You're invited to join me for my Fun, Funky Mystery Number Game every week!  I post a new game each Saturday, and you have up through the next Saturday to turn in your answer.  It's a math game like no other, one that will even win you over if you don't like math.  Well, I can hope!


Click HERE to play!

FREE at MyMemories this week!  I forgot to post this earlier in the week, so I've extended the FREE time though Tuesday, the 8th.  Make sure to stop by MM and pick it up HERE!

See over 2000 other designs in My MyMemories Store.
http://www.mymemories.com/store/product_search?term=December+Scraps+kathryn&r=Kathryn_Estry


No comments: