Saturday, June 6, 2015

Sales and New Designs!

I've decided to extend my Kick Off Summer 30% off sale to my store at MyMemories, so...
 
All KE Designs are 30% off at
and
Keep in mind that my bundles are still your best deal.
All bundles are discounted 40-50% off!
 
Sprinkles of Sunshine is now available in the full page kit and discount bundle at GingerScraps!
Save 50%!
Enjoy these lovely layouts by my Creative Team ladies ~
 
 
 
Grandma's Breezeway is a fresh collection, filled with flowers and pretty springtime greenery. The uses for this collection are endless ~ family gatherings, heritage prints, country travels, etc.  This pretty collection is now available at Gotta Pixel, GingerScraps, and MyMemories, and it's on sale!  Each set is 30% off, and you can save 45% with the Discount Bundle!
 
Grandma's Breezeway
(all packs on sale!)
 More beautiful layouts ~
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: