Saturday, March 7, 2015

CU Sale and New Products!

It's time to clear out some of my older CU products, so you'll find a number of my commercial use items $1 each through March 20!  All of my other CU things are 40% off.  I've just loaded some new CU products this week, and they're 40% off as well!

Commercial Use Sale
GingerScraps (too new of a store for me to have
any retiring products, but all CU is 40% off!)

 
Terry Ridge is now at GingerScraps!  This is one of my CT dedication kits, and this one is in honor of one of my Terry's!  Each of my ladies is so talented and sweet, but even more important, they're such good people!  I love showing them how much I care my making kits just for them!
 
Terry's kit is loaded with pretty springy elements and beautiful papers. Use this collection for everything from feminine layouts to vintage photo pages and even weddings!  Of course, you'll save with the huge discount bundle! 
 
Terry Ridge
Page Kit + 7 Extra Packs
Discount Bundle - 50% off!
 
Look what's new at MyMemories!  Leprechaun Alley is now available at MM, and I have a new PhotoBook Template Set for you as well!
 
Leprechaun Alley
Page Kit + 8 Extra Packs
Discount Bundle - 50% off!
also at
 
Crystal Pixels Photo Books
You'll find the matching bundle on sale as well!
Crystal Pixels at MyMemories
Gotta Pixel * Gingerscraps
 
 
Have a blessed Sunday! 

No comments: