Sunday, March 2, 2008

Now, Cute Stuff-The Album!

We've showed you Cute Stuff With Daisies, and Cute Stuff With Roses--now, there is the Cute Stuff Album!

This adorable, beautiful album has NINE 12x12 fast, and easy pages all ready for you! Just add your photos, some journaling, and you're good to go.

Instant gorgeous album!



Kathryn is the Queen of Cute, as well as the Queen of Gorgeous. It's a win-win deal, folks!

Here's pages by Kathryn's wonderful, talented Creative Team members ccmentor, and Junglemom made with the Cute Stuff With Daisies kit.

So, if you want a quick and easy, gorgilicious album--run on over to Kathryn's store today!

Available now at Gotta Pixel!


Scrap On!


Angel

1 comment:

Little C's Creations said...

Aloha Kathryn,

My name is Jen... I am an avid stamper, and a fairly new scrapper. I made a decision about 2 years ago that whenever I scrap, I would digi scrap. I came across your designs on Digital Scrapbook Pages, and I immediately fell in love with your line of work!!! I just wanted you know to that... I purchased the Bodacious Bugs and Bodacious Bear kits, and I immediately created a page with the Bodacious Bugs!!! OMG... I was having a great time PLAYING with such CUTE ADORABLE STUFFS!!! You ROCK girl... I posted my creation on my blog, and you if you'd like to swing by and see what I've done, you will find it here: http://expressivelyme.blogspot.com/2008/03/digi-scrap-page-for-allisons-challenge.html

Thank you sooo much!!!

Much Aloha,
Jen